3.7V 503450 Lithium Polymer Battery (503450)
|FOB Price:||US $4 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10,000 Pieces||US $4/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Industrial Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 503450
- Usage: Electric Bicycle
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Lithium
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Brand: Huge
- OEM: Support
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 85073000
- Type: Lithium-Polymer Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7
- Shape: Square Battery
- Installation: Fixed
- Samples: Free
- Factory: Samples
- Trademark: huge, OEM, netural
- Origin: China
With full charging, fixed the cell to vibration table and subjected to vibration cycling that the frequency is to be varied at the rate of 1Hz per minute between 10Hz a 55Hz, the excursion of the vibration is 1.6mm. The cell shall be vibrated for 30 minutes per axis of XYZ axes.
Voltage remains 4.0V above
The cell is to be dropped from a height of meter twice onto wood ground.
No fire, no leakage.
To prevent the battery from leaking, heating or explosion, please observe the following precautions:
1. Do not immerse the battery in water or seawater, and keep the battery in a cool and dry enviroment if it stands by.
2. Do not use or leave the battery near a heat source as fire or heater.
3. Use the Lithium-ion battery charger specifically for that purpose when recharging.
4. Do not reverse the position and negative terminals.
5. Do not connect battery to the plug socket or car-cigarette-plug.
6. Do not use or leave battery nearby fire, stove or heated place.
7. Do not short-circuit the battery by directly connecting the positive and negative terminals with metal objects.
8. Do not strike, trample or throw the battery.
9. Do not drive a nail into the battery. Strike it by hammer, or tread it.
10 Do not make the direct soldering on battery.
11 Do not disassemble or reconstruct battery.
12 Do not charge battery nearby the fire or under the blazing sun.
13Do not transport or store the battery together with metal objects such as hairpins, necklaces, etc.
14Do not use or leave the battery under the blazing sun(or heated car by sunshine). The battery may smoke, heat or flame. And also, it might cause the deterioration of battery's characteristics or cycle life.