1.5V mercury free alkaline button cell battery AG13
- Model NO.: AG13
- Battery Type: LiMnO2 Battery
- Packaging: Hang Tag
- Trademark: huge or neutral or OEM
- Origin: China
- Charging Type: Non-rechargeable
- Type: Alkaline Button Cell
- Voltage: 1.50V
- Specification: ROHS, CE, SGS
- HS Code: 85064000
IEC Japan Ray-O-VAC "U. S. A
Switzerland" Germany "H. K
LR44 LR1130 RW39 390 V390 AG10
2. Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide ( Potassium Hydroxide Electrolyte )
3. Nominal Voltage: 1.50V
4. Standard Capacity: 75mAh ( continuously discharge at 20± Under 15kΩ Load to 0.9V end-point voltage )
5. Approximate Weight: 1.10g
6. Dimensions & Structure: Dimensions & structure of the cell are shown in the attached Fig. 1.
7. Terminal Materials: Negative: Ni/ST/Cu clad Positive: Ni plated steel
8. Characteristics: Characteristics of the cell are shown in the following table.
Items Storage Characteristics Conditions
8.1 Electric Characteristics
Open-Circuit Initial 1.520V or higher DC Voltmeter: The tolerance is ± 0.005V and the input resistance is 1MΩ Or more.
Voltage After 12 months 1.500V or higher
Closed-Circuit Initial 1.500V or higher "DC Voltmeter: Same as above.
Load Resistance: 15kΩ , 0.8Sec. "
Voltage After 12 months 1.490V or higher
8.2 Service Output
Service Life 15kΩ Continuous Discharge Initial 940hrs or longer Discharge Resistance: 15kΩ
After 12 months 846hrs or longer End-Point Voltage: 0.9V
8.3 Electrolyte Leakage Proof Characteristics
Electrolyte leakage on overdischarge There are no bulging or deformation Temperature: 20± 2
Of cells in excess of maximum Humidity: (65± 20)%RH
Dimensions shown in attached Fig. 1 Load Resistance: 15kΩ
By 0.2mm or more. There are no Overdischarge Time: 48hrs (discharge after
Visible electrolyte leakage. Having reached specified end-point voltage)
Kingbolai is a professional battery manufacturer which was founded in 1993 in China. ISO, RoHS, CE APPROVAL!
Our factory with FUJI ( Japan ) and Hibar ( Canada ) automatic production line occupies 15, 500 squre meters and owns 700 skilled workforces including 30 technical engineers.